Thank you for your donations–they are greatly appreciated!
The sales of these items support our church’s ministries and other social service organizations.
We gladly accept
- Clean, new and used clothing and shoes (men’s, women’s, children’s and infants)
- Household and kitchen items ( dishes, small working appliances, glassware)
- Decorative items, framed artwork
- Handbags, sports bags
- CD’s, DVD’s, books and audio books
If you have small furniture pieces to donate, please call The Store to discuss the item with the manager on duty 203-259-0449
We cannot accept
- TV’s, unless it has a flat screen
- Computers over 2 years old
- Electronics over 2 years old (stereo’s, iPods, printers, telephones, monitors)
- Items that are out of season, not working or not in salable condition ( ie faded, torn, chipped, etc)
- Cribs, car seats, baby equipment (due to legal regulations)
- Games that are missing pieces
A receipt for tax purposes is available upon request.