We can’t do it without you!
As always, we welcome your donations. You’re continued support helps make The Store and it’s mission a success. Thank you!
We gladly accept
- CLEAN, New and Gently Used clothing and shoes (men’s, women’s, children’s and infants)
- Household and kitchen items ( dishes, small working appliances, glassware)
- Decorative items, Framed artwork
- Handbags, sports bags
- CD’s, DVD’s, books and audio books
- New or gently used toys, games, stuffed animals
- If you have small furniture pieces to donate, please call The Store to discuss the item with the manager on duty 203-259-0449
We cannot accept
- Electronics (stereo’s, iPods, printers, telephones, monitors)
- Items that are not working or not in salable condition ( ie faded, torn, chipped, etc)
- Walkers or other handi-cap equipment
- Cribs, car seats, baby equipment (due to legal regulations)
- Games that are missing pieces
A receipt for tax purposes is available upon request.